Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reason for Doing This

Ok...so I am very new at this whole thing but I have felt the need and desire to begin writting one. I have followed some other blogs that have really made a difference in my life and I hope that my words, experiences, and decisions will do the same for others. Sometimes it is just nice to know that others are going through the same things!!

I thought for a while about what to name this blog. Maybe others did not put a lot of thought in it, but I wanted to make sure it summed up what I was feeling. I named this blog "Rainbow After the Storm" for a number of reasons. Lately, I have found myself studying the story of Noah (I will get into that later) and how comforting it was that God's sign after the flood was a Rainbow. Also, a number of songs have spoken to me in pretty powerful ways and one of which is the song "Bring on the Rain" by Mercy Me. Life is full of storms but what we all to often miss is the Rainbow After the Storm.

Please bare with me as I try and make this page fun to look at and interesting to read at the same time!! It takes me a while to figure out new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment